Friday, December 13, 2013

Once Upon a Friday...


Once upon a Friday...
Fran took me to this cutest restaurant along the canal near the old town center of Amersfoort. 
Everything was beyond my "great expectations": the canal, the scenery, the food...
the beautiful old European architectures, THE FOOD...\(^▽^@)ノ




Just when I thought things couldn't get any better, guess what? 
The restaurant is on a boat!!! A cute freaking boat!!!








I don't remember all the names of the courses and wines we had, I know I should have, but I guess I was too much fascinated and mind-blew to
 remember any detailed conversations we had on the boat...(★o★)












The old town of Amersfoort is breathtaking, just like the food, I couldn't get enough...










A wonderful day well spend!!!

Buy of the day: instant chocolate milk


Bye-bye Amersfoort, hope we'll return soon! ( ˘ ³˘)♥




2 comments :

Tell me what you think ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top