In less than 24 hours, we're going to say hello to 2014! I can't believe how quickly time flies! In the last month of 2013, lots of things happened, I think I've been busier than this whole entire year adds together...some nice, some bad and some, a bit purple and blue.
In general, 2013 has been good to me, I wasn't granted all of my wishes but I did fulfil some of my last-year-resolutions. So yeah, my 2013 was pretty good.
My New Resolutions for 2014 are really simple:
- Get fit and healthy AKA lose 10 kilos :D
- Get my driver's liscence
- Get better at baking and cooking
- Talk/see my family and friends as much as I can
- Buy a house
- Find a job
- Be more positive and dare to dream
- Learn to cherish more of those around me
How was your 2013? And what are your New Year's Resolutions?
Happy New Year everyone! And have a fabulous 2014! ^3^