Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Bye 2013




In less than 24 hours, we're going to say hello to 2014! I can't believe how quickly time flies! In the last month of 2013, lots of things happened, I think I've been busier than this whole entire year adds together...some nice, some bad and some, a bit purple and blue.


In general, 2013 has been good to me, I wasn't granted all of my wishes but I did fulfil some of my last-year-resolutions. So yeah, my 2013 was pretty good.

My New Resolutions for 2014 are really simple:

- Get fit and healthy AKA lose 10 kilos :D
- Get my driver's liscence
- Get better at baking and cooking
- Talk/see my family and friends as much as I can
- Buy a house
- Find a job
- Be more positive and dare to dream
- Learn to cherish more of those around me


How was your 2013? And what are your New Year's Resolutions?


Happy New Year everyone! And have a fabulous 2014! ^3^

2 comments :

  1. Happy 2014!! It has definitely come quickly, but like you, we've made some resolutions we're hoping to achieve by the end of the year. We hope to keep fit and healthy and to spend more time with family and friends!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year lovelies! Hope we all achieve what we wish to, and make 2014 the best year yet! xoxo

      Delete

Tell me what you think ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top