Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Go Disney or Go Nude


When Miley Cyrus' new MV Wrecking Ball came out everyone was shocked. At the beginning of the MV she was wearing underwear and licking a hammer on a construction site. And then she striped butt naked and swinging around on a wrecking ball...

Well, it wasn't so bad! Everyone was shocked perhaps it's because they're not ready to accept that the Disney girl has grown up...and apparently has a different way of dealing with a broken heart. I wonder if she was so open about her "sexuality" in that relationship, would she even get her heart broken at all? Just curious...

Anyway, if I had a body like that, I guess I wouldn't mind being caught in my underwear either, but just NOT on a construction site.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top