Saturday, July 13, 2013

Last Saturday

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, have been working on a project...anyway, here is my Thai BBQ trip to my friend in Deventer.


First we dropped by H's brother's, they just had their first baby on Thursday!!!


⇧ presies for the new born ❤


one of their new born kitties ⇧

camwhoring is highly addictive...



Deventer - used to be my home away from home for a long long time


My friend's son, Jake, soooo cute❤ Love him to bits!!! He totally brings out my inner mom LOL







Thai BBQ, it's super delish and super smart: hotpot and barbecue in one.





It's not a short drive to Deventer, but good friend, nice convos, cute babies and yummy foods, definitely worth it!!!

6 comments :

  1. Hello =^-^= I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Please go check it out!

    http://apieceofmi.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-versatile-blogger-award.html#more

    - kat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the nomination Kat!!!y-) will be posting about VBA soon!!!

      Delete
  2. looks like u had a lot of fun! The food looks so yummy ♥
    Nice post and lovely blog!

    Would you like to follow each other? :)
    fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de

    xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gigi for your kind words!
      I'm following you on Bloglovin and with GFC, would be so happy if you do the same. bisous❤

      Delete
  3. Omg, love your blog!

    <3

    Do you want to follow each other?


    www.POLINEFASHION.pl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Poline! Thank you for the message! 'course I'd love to follow each other! I'm now following you with GFC, hope to see you soon on your site or mine! xx

      Delete

Tell me what you think ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top