Wednesday, June 19, 2013

『Outfit』Three Ways of Pink Floyd

Shirt of the Post: H&M

For the not-that-hot summers here, simple t-shirts like this are definitely on my list of must-haves.

pants: Object Collectors Item
Belt: Only

I love t-shirts, they fit with almost everything. You can style it with any pants/jeans in your closet: loose fit, boyfriend, skinny...You can wear it with pumps, sandals, wedges, loafers or even flip flops.

sunglasses: H&M Fashion Against Aids (last year)
backpack: H&M (here)
loafers: H&M (old)

maxi skirt: Vero Moda
belt: Only (old)
wedges: H&M (last year)

For a day/night out in the city, just tuck the shirt in a (mini)skirt, or a pair of skort if you are gonna be dancing like a wild animal LOL.
I wore this outfit for a afternoon out at the Haven. I must say, maxi skirt and sea breeze are as much of a good combo as Jake and Coke.

clutch, rings & bracelet: H&M (old)

sports shorts: Monki (last year)
jogging shoes: Le Coq Sportif (old)

For a quick errand run, or just for a run, put on your most comfy shorts then you are ready to go! I intended to wear this outfit for my first run, but it was waaay too cold for this that early morning...too bad...

this shirt definitely lights up 『The Darkest Side of The Moon』.

How would you style this shirt/shirt like this? With skinny jeans? Leather short pencil skirt? ...



8 comments :

  1. great post! love the different ways of styling the tee, my favorite is the first one. & i would style it with an over-sized leather biker style jacket and skinny jeans. lovely blog as well, would you like to follow each other via GFC and Bloglovin'. please feel free to check out my blog to see of you'd like to and let me know.

    xoxo
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Visa, I too like the first outfit the most.
      I just checked out your site, it's very inspiring. I'm now following you on Bloglovin and with GFC. Hope to see you soon on your blog, or mine. :D

      Delete
    2. thank you! followed you back on both platforms. looking forward to your next update.

      xoxo

      Delete
    3. Can't wait to see your updates too Visa :)

      Delete
  2. wow, this shirt is very nice.Love your amazing blog!
    Wanna follow each other?
    I am very happy, if you have a look at my blog.♥
    Kisses,
    Victoria
    victoriachicblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Victoria, you have a very lovely blog and style!!! I'm following you now with GFC and on Google+. Would def appreciate it if you follow me back. Bisous :D

      Delete
  3. wonderful blog. Can we follow each other?
    Viola's Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your message Viola :)
      'course! I'm now following you on bloglovin, G+ and with Google Friend Connect. see you soon! xo

      Delete

Tell me what you think ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top