Friday, June 7, 2013

『Outfit』the Story of a Blue cut-outs Shirt


I love spring cleanings, always find good stuff from ages ago! I’ve had this blue shirt for almost ten years now I think. I bought it in a clothing store right next to my favorite bar back then. Now both the shop and the bar are gone. It’s funny how things from the past always have a way to catch up on you and bring lots of memories, in this case, lots of fun memories.



I can't believe I still remember each and every single time when I wore it: the first time was in high school, I wore it with a pair of boyfriend jeans and heeled sneakers to my then-boyfriend’s friend's goodbye party, he was moving back to Japan. The second time I wore it was the Introduction Day of my MBA program in Groningen, I wore it with a pair of skinny jeans (I think I still have it somewhere in my closet) and black pumps. The third time I wore it was to my friends’ BBQ in Deventer, I paired it with denim jeggings and knee-high boots. This was the forth time; I wore it to my sister-in-law’s birthday party last Saturday. I love cloths with histories and memories - my very OWN histories and memories.


Do you still remember the stories of your cloths?

blue cut-outs shirt: no brand
black jeans: ONLY (old)
ankle boots: H&M (old)
rings: H&M (here and here)

6 comments :

  1. I am DYING to go get that blue ring from H&M!!! I MUST HAVE lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha my thoughts exactly when I first spotted it on the H&M catalog:D
      thank you for the comment Kaelyn!:-*

      Delete
  2. Cute GIF! Love your rings! In case I haven't already informed you: I have a choose-your-prize jewelry giveaway going on now, as well!

    : signe
    : the daily savant :

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top