Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Up in the Air

photos were taken on my way  to and back from Kunming, Yunnan, China in March


on the way to Schiphol International Airport

the plane I was about to take. first-timer with Cathay Pacific
I'm really impressed with Cathay, very friendly crews, good meals and comfy chairs!





dinner: chicken with vegetables





waiting to transit in Hong Kong, whole flight no sleep definitely calls for double shot espresso

landed in Kunming

Kunming ChangShui Airport

on my way back, waiting to transit in Hong Kong. Cutest family ever!!!

night snack: skinny Chai latte and SB "signature sandwich", slightly burned but still very yummy!





waiting for 8 hours at the airport is no fun task...

dinner: beef with vegetables



breakfast: egg and bacon

right above the Netherlands

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top