Friday, May 31, 2013

『New in』Tribal Prints and Denim

Yesterday when I went to C&A to get some cheap t-shirts for H to work in our garden and paint the bathroom ceiling, I was so happy and also surprised to came across these two High-Street gems! I never bought anything from C&A before cuz their style is not really my cup of tea even though the cheap price is very appealing. So when I saw those babies hanging on the racks for less than 25 euro each, I was like: What?! I want!!! And then I got. ;D







sleeveless jeans blouse 24,95
strapless jumpsuit w/ tribal prints 19,95

4 comments :

  1. Great buys I love the cropped blouse. Thanks for the message on IFB!
    xo
    Tiffy
    Blog: CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tiffy :)
      I can't wait for the summer to start so I can wear it with a high waist skirt/pants!!! ❤

      Delete
  2. cool love the print ! will check it out, never go there myself either ! Vicsmarketlondon
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you liked it! you should def check it out! There are more where they come from - I saw some pretty sweet dresses and shirts on their website :D

      Delete

Tell me what you think ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top