Friday, May 10, 2013

Dukan Diet Recipe: Turkey Tomato "Pizza"

it's not really a pizza of course, cuz there's no crust, but it tastes just as good, for a second I feel like I'm not even on a diet!


prep time: 5 mins
cooking time: 20 - 30 mins






what you need

1 egg
2 tomatoes, cut into small pieces* 
cold lean turkey meat as much as you want, sliced into small pieces
1 1/2 tbsp oat bran
2 tbsp skim yogurt
seasoning/herbs of your choice (I used pepper and dried chives)
you can also add salt, but since there is salt in the turkey I didn't add any more salt in the "pizza"

*leave them out for the PP days/Attack Phase



what you do

- preheat the oven to 200 (hot air)
- whisk together all the ingredients in a bowl
- put the mixture in an oven dish
- bake for 20-30 mins




this is the version baked for 20 mins, quite moist but hard to get it out of the oven dish in one piece



this is the version baked for 30 mins (without turkey).



I personally preferred the 20 mins version. How about you?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top