Thursday, May 2, 2013

Dukan Diet Recipe: Tofu-Surimi Loaf

prep time: 10 mins
cooking time: 20 mins
makes: 12 "cupcakes"




what you need
500g tofu
200g surimi sticks, finely chopped
2 eggs
1 onion finely chopped
3 cloves garlic mashed
salt and any seasonings you like. I used chili powder, ginger powder and black pepper.




what you do
- preheat the oven at 200 (hot air)
- mix everything including seasonings and salt well in a big bowl
- use two spoons to divide the mixture evenly into 12 cupcake cups (I didn't want to grease the baking tray, and it's way easier to take them out and to wash the tray later this way)



- bake for 20 mins



enjoy!!!


2 comments :

  1. I am a devotee of surimi and wish to try your recipe. I have surimi in the refrigerator at this moment. My question is about oven temperature. Is Fahrenheit or Centigrade? I live in the USofA.

    acsinger457@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry, I didn't think of the temperature difference...it's Centigrade
      Glad you like this recipe and try it out!!! hope you enjoy it as much as I did :D

      Delete

Tell me what you think ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top