Saturday, May 4, 2013

Dukan Diet Recipe: baked salmon

Prep time: 3 mins
Cooking time: 15-20 mins





what you need
salmon fillet (frozen or fresh)
salt and pepper
or any other seasoning you like. I used a special mixed herbs for fish (incl. lemon, seaweeds, salt and black pepper, etc.), ginger powder, coriander powder and fresh chives.

what you do
- reheat the oven to 180 (hot air)
- put all the salt, seasonings on the filet*
- bake for 15-20 mins according to your flavor. you can also do it shorter, I personally like mine very "well-done"
- serve with fresh squeezed lemon juice or without is also delicious

*you don't have to defrost the salmon
.
.
.
.
.
what I cooked for the rest of the family



Shepherd's pie


paprika and cucumber salad with Dukan Basic Vinaigrette dressing



can't wait till the Consolidation Phase then I can eat carbs again!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top