Saturday, May 11, 2013

Dukan Diet Day 13 + my MENUS for the Cruise Phase

so, I'm on my 13th day today. I have now lost 3.1kg. I could have lost more though: on one PP day I accidentally ate 4 small asparagus...and I've been eating a lot for the past two days, and today, including one cola light for each day...



despite that, I'm happy to say I'm only 1kg away from my true weight and 7kg from my dream weight! I feel like Dr. Dukan has changed my life...I no longer easily give in to chips, cakes and fried food! not that I don't crave those at all though, it's just easier for me to say no, well at least for now.


my menus from Day 6-Day 12:


Day 6 - starting of the Cruise Phase

53.7kg

bfast: 1 oat bran egg pie, 2 skinny cappuccinos with cocoa powder lunch: 1 skim yogurt dinner: Indian spiced chicken, baked veggies, 1 skim yogurt


Day 7


53.9kg
bfast: 1% French kwark + 1 1/2 tbsp oat bran, 1 hard boiled egg, 1 skinny latte
lunch: 1% French kwark, 1 canned herring
dinner: 1 skim yogurt

Day 8

53.1kg

bfast: 1 skinny latte, 1 self made soy milk, 1 1/2 oat bran lunch: tuna egg salad
afternoon: 1 skim yogurt dinner: 1 self made soy milk

Day 9


52.6kg

bfast: 1 hard boiled egg, 2 skinny lattes, 1 self made soy milk, 1 1/2 tbsp oat bran lunch: 1 baked salmon dinner: skim yogurt


Day 10


52.6kg
bfast: 2 skinny red-tea latte, 1 oat bran egg pie, 1 self made soy milk lunch: salmon salad dinner: skim yogurt


Day 11

53.1kg

bfast: 2 red tea lattes with cinnamon, 1 self made soy milk, 1 1/2 tbsp oat bran, 1 hard boiled egg snack: lean ham with asparagus lunch: beef meatballs w/ herbed yogurt sauce dinner: chicken soup


Day 12

52.7kg

bfast: 1 self made soy milk, 2 skinny red tea latte with cinnamon, 1 tomato turkey pizza lunch: lean ham and asparagus dinner: chicken veggie quiche, Chinese cabbage tofu chicken soup


Good luck all fellow Dukaners!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top