Monday, May 27, 2013

(Adapted) Dukan Diet Restart


it's been a long time since I last updated about my diet, and yes, I was unfaithful to the Dukan Diet obviously...that's why I've been so quiet. 


anyway, I've been sort of having a break since I reached my true weight, because there is still a long journey ahead of me and it seemed impossible for me to ever reach my goal weight, and apparently that celebration meal has broken my spirit which I failed to relaunch. I've been eating all kinds of crap lately: French fries, peanut butter, white bread, nuts, cookies, burger, pizza...thanks to the PuEr tea I didn't put much weight back on, but it's indeed time to snap back to my diet routine, starting today, with no interruption, no break, until I reach 48kg.

The approach I'm gonna be using is slightly different than the original Dukan Diet. I will be mixing the Consolidation Phase and Cruise Phase together. Basically, if that day I decided I want carbs, then I'm on the Consolidation Phase, eating only 225g of brown rice/pasta and all the veggies I want, NO animal proteins and dairy products, if I decided I want meat that day, then I'm on the Cruise Phase, eating all the meat and veggies, skimmed dairy products as I wish. For the celebration meal, I can of course eat carbs + proteins, but that meal can only be consumed before 12 o'clock and no carbs and meat are allowed for the rest of the day, for instance, if I ate a pizza for brunch, the rest of the day I can only have veggie salad or baked veggies, or skimmed milk/yogurt. The rest of the rules of Dukan still apply, 2 tbsp oat bran, no oil, no sugar, one piece of fruit on the Consolidation Days, etc..

I will share my menus every week to let you know how exactly I'm doing it and how is the result. Stay tuned! =D







bye bye fried food, bye bye cookies. See you until I'm 48kg! ;D

2 comments :

  1. So yummy...I really like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Vanessa! I checked out your blog, it's wonderful! you are so pretty and I love your style!!! I'm now following you on Bloglovin :X

      Delete

Tell me what you think ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top